If you believe that any content posted on the Drawing Skill Website infringes copyright, you may send us a notification including all relevant information: Notification of copyright infringement
Copyrights Notification Guidelines
Drawing Skill respects third party’s copyrights, and it is our policy to respond to all notifications about copyrights infringement as established by applicable regulations. Once the notification complying with these Guidelines is received, Drawing Skill may remove. When taking such measures, Drawing Skill may attempt to contact the party that posted the content so that such party may make any statement he/she deems appropriate according to applicable regulations.
Copyrights infringement notifications must meet the following requirements:
• The handwritten or electronic signature of the person submitting the notification.
• Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works, a list of such works.
• Identification of the materials that are claimed to be infringing and that are to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to allow Drawing Skill to locate that material.
• Information sufficient to allow Drawing Skill to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address.
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and true.
Drawing Skill will follow the procedures provided by applicable regulations to ensure compliance with copyrights. When a proper notification complying with the conditions above is received, Drawing Skill will remove or disable access to infringing materials as soon as possible. Drawing Skill will not necessarily send a confirmation regarding the removal/disabling.
The statements by the party that posted the allegedly infringing content must also comply with the requirements for copyrights notifications. Note that you may be liable if the material infringes third party’s rights, so we recommend that if you are unsure, seek legal advice.
Drawing Skill Copyright Contact Information:
If you believe that the party posting the allegedly infringing material is a reoffending publisher, you may facilitate Drawing Skill the relevant information in order to verify and take the corresponding measures.
If any of the above requirements is not fulfilled, the copyright infringement notification might not be valid.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Drawing Skill has a zero-tolerance approach towards abusive content/files. To report abuse in relation to content or files please email dmca[@]drawingskill.com with a clear summary/description of the issue at hand.